Sunday, 5 June 2011

I am Missing Those Smiles

From left: Fatin, Hasni, Adlin (ex), Nik, Sharina, Nureen, Umie



Introducing our new adek! Huda..*cilok gambo kt fb..hehe*


I know exam is just around the corner..Not around,specifically dah kat corner..hehe


Nope,I don't want to whine here..I am just missing all the beautiful,nice,sincere smiles of everyone kat rumah ni..Like old days,we sat together, having time together..Laugh,spending time together..Seriously, I really miss those moments..


Now, I turn my face to left I can feel "sighness", turn my face to the right, I sense "stress" face..Housemates, pls pls be strong! Kita dah berjaya dgn kuasa ALLAH almost 4 tahun melalui suka duka anak perantauan ni..Sikit je lagi! Bertahan..Jom lemparkan senyuman bilamana orang sekeliling dah tak mampu lagi nak beri senyuman tu!


Utk yang akan exam esok, Huda dan Nik, good luck with the exam! Remember tie your camel tightly, and leave the rest to ALLAH! Usaha sampai tak daya lagi, sampai rebah tersungkur ke bumi..Kita usaha,keputusan memang ALLAH dah tentukan..Semoga maju jaya utk presentation jugak! Hehe


I really miss those smiles! I just wanna u know saya sayang housemates saya! Moga usaha kita ALLAH redha!! Touching lak tetiba..Hehe

Sekian..=)






2 comments: